Do you dye your grey?

I love my hair and there are so many other colors out there. Grey is not one of mine yet but, I wonder if when it does and then I dye my hair. Will I be classified as one who "dyes her grey"?

BillieHolidae

Asked by BillieHolidae at 6:34 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i'm 24 and have been dyeing my grays out for 2 years sadly. i've always been a worrier and after i started having kids at the age of 20, my hair grew a ton of grays. i mean my hair is primarily brown still but if i wait too long to dye it the grays are very noticeable :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:38 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I do not dye my grey hair. I've never dyed my hair though.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:38 PM on May. 21, 2011

• COLORS, the term is COLORS your hair. lol. and I prefer to say "I color my unpigmented hair" (since I have one stray white one). although if it comes in salt and pepper looking you could say "I color my canities" (sp?)

and I have colored my hair since I was a young teen. It wasn't until 2-4 months ago I noticed one unpigmented hair on my head and IMMEDIATELY mixed up a bowl of color to cover my roots. (i'm 25). Now again it could have been a blonde streak, (I get those occationally too) but JUST to be safe.... .. .....
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I sure do. My hair is naturally black so when the grays come in they are very noticeable! I'm 27 and in my mind thats too young to have gray hair so they get covered up quick!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 7:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I bleach my hair, so it kind of all just blends. I will tell them to heavily bleach the side areas though.... I don't want any grey showing!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm almost 48 and still waiting for grey.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:53 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't care if i am classified as the one who colors her grey.. there is no way i will walk around with grey hair showing! LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:05 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Yes , I'm 26 and have quite a few greys ... bring on the brown dye!!!
    MomDW

Answer by MomDW at 11:07 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My mom at 62 just started greying. The last year, I have a big grey patch right in the front of my head! I've been dying for about 6 months...I don't like the idea of the chemicals...but a big patch of white hair in the front was just too much to take! LOL
    IntuitiveMJ

Answer by IntuitiveMJ at 9:17 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I do, but I'm not classified as that.. I dye my hair my natural color brown. The only problem I have is that my hair grows too quick :(
    wifeNmom76

Answer by wifeNmom76 at 2:04 PM on May. 25, 2011