Vent about the single life... yay :(

im so freaking tired of being alone. im not a bad person. i'm not that fat or ugly. of all the ppl in this world someone has to be he right one for me. im so frustrated and lonely. this sucks.

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 6:35 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• There is more than one person out there that can deal with you lol you just have to be confident in yourself and happy everyday you wake to know about that you will meet one of them. People are most likely to be receptive to you because they feel you will bring joy into their lives as weel as them wanting to bring joy into yours. Don't say yes to bs lol!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 6:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Sorry :-( I have been single for a few years and actually am loving it!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 6:45 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I was single from the time my daughter was 2 to 13 and am finally getting married. It was worth the wait.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:46 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Well, to be single for a "year, on and off" isn't very long. Take this time to just enjoy yourself and your family without feeling as though you HAVE to be with someone to be complete or happy. The right guy WILL come along as soon as quit looking for him.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 6:58 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Curious how long you have been single?
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 6:37 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Yea, I have been single for several years and I love it as well! I didn't at first, but it has definitly grown on me. My daughter and I do what we want when we want and we LOVE it like that! She also loves having me to herself and vice versa -- We have gotten so good at this, that I actually avoid dating!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 6:48 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i've been single about a year off and on.
    iluvmybabe

Comment by iluvmybabe (original poster) at 6:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I know where you're coming from. It's hard but I do a few things to keep my hopes up. I download inspirational messages and law of attraction methods (itunes). To be honest, it doesn't help me when I'm frustrated, horny or lonely because those are true feelings that I go through. It helps when I have had enough of crying and need a pick me up. Friends can cheer you up but they can't give you what you 'need'.
    I'm using this time to become stronger. I hope to find 'him' one day soon but if I don't find him by the end of the year, I'm seriously considering adopting and giving my kids as much love as I can.
    I hope you find a great, great man! :)
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 7:22 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I didn't much like being single either but now I'm in a relationship with a man who has two very selfish young adult daughters, so there is lots of STRESS. Sometimes I wish I were single again.
    soontobestep198

Answer by soontobestep198 at 7:41 PM on May. 21, 2011