Oh My GOD! We were left behind!!!!!!

No?????...........YES!!!!!!!!!

I am almost certain of it. My house got quiet and I could have sworn I heard a sonic boom in the background, far off in the distance.

Maybe it was my phone ringing cause you know how it is, every time you get into the shower right? The telephone rings!

I was being called and I was too busy taking a shower, just going on about my daily life.......then my son started to yell and holler something about..."I've killed the Zombies Mom.......I've killed the Zombies! I took care of them for you!!!"

I screamed,"WHAT???? OH MY GOSH! WHAT ZOMBIES! HELP! WAIT... I AM IN THE SHOWER! THE RAPTURE CANT HAPPEN NOW. IVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN DONE WASHING INTHE SHOWER AND GOT MY MAKE UP ON IN CASE I WAS ON CHANNEL 4 NEWS!! WAIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT"

All of a sudden...........SILENCE!!!!!!!!!

I think then..............the RAPTURE came.

It went.

Now if it took my EX with it............then that would be worth celebrating so I no longer had to deal with his stupidity!

Nope! Darn the luck..........it did not come! I heard nothing cause water got into my ears and clogged them up a few seconds!

*WHEW!* I was worried there a minute or two! Now that was scary!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad the shampoo was washed from my eyes and the water was still flowing as it was just minutes before!

My son shouted that he got me past the Zombies from the XBOX game WOLFENSTEIN !!!!! Well thank you again son for being my defender against ALL EVIL! I love you little man!

Still no word on whether or not it got my EX or not.........but I am sure there will be plenty of stalking to continue and Im just excited to have a bulldozer of evidence to show the court!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that my CAFE MOM FRIENDS!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 6:40 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!!! I was just checking the new questions and saw your subject title. I nearly spewed soda on my laptop! I completely forgot about the Rapture. Thanks for brightening up my evening ;)
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 6:49 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LOL!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 6:44 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    mykids060911

Answer by mykids060911 at 6:47 PM on May. 21, 2011

• lol -- your funny:)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 6:55 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Lol that was great!
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:05 PM on May. 21, 2011

• it's only 4p in california lol, which is where all of this psycho babble started. you have 2 more hours if you actually believed the whacko
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:08 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Awesome...lmao
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 7:09 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LMAO that is too freaking cute!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:29 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Shhh... I am hiding... still pretending I am in heaven where chocolate would make my hips bigger!!! Spoil the fantasy???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:58 PM on May. 21, 2011