What are sighs that you know that your daughter could be preggie?

I do think my my daughter is doin something cause she is getting bigger everyday and she haven't been on her period for weeks what should I do?

CoolMom1144

Asked by CoolMom1144 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Go get a pregnancy test and make her pee on it.

Answer by gemgem at 6:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Take her down to planned parenthood or confront her about it
    Anonymous

• Talk with her let her know you feel that something is wrong. Let her know that if she's pregnant that you will support her through it but she really needs prenatal care if she plans on keeping the baby.

I would say that her not having a period in several weeks would be a good sign.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i agree.. talk to her. tell her that you will support her no matter what... AFTER you talked to her, get a test for her.

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• if her mood has changed at all.
    the no period is a really good sign

just sit down and ask her about her period. say you noticed the pads/tampons arnt getting lower. How long has it been since you had one....i know you want to freak out. dont this can be what makes or breaks your bond just help her out...tell her all the diff ways to go about it..yes even abortion if you dont believe in it...dont make her do somethign she dont want to do...i hope this helps.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I was unusally tired. My Dad knew I was pregnant before I did. He said my Mom was the same way. Seriously though, she really does need to find out. That way at least you rule out any other health issues that could cause swelling in the stomach with no pain necessarily. I had that trouble a few years ago and went in for an emergency hysterctomy right after. (I thought I was pegnant but wasn't)
    Kelli3702

Answer by Kelli3702 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• why don't you just talk to her? if she's getting "bigger", she may be a few months already
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I would talk to her and let her know your concerns...... she's probably afraid to talk tell you I know I was when I was young.. good luck.....
    Anonymous

• this is what i would do, buy her prenatal pills and tell her i know your secret your friend ratted you out. she will tell you then. then get her to a dr. my friends daughter was pregnant and she could tell cause she gained weight. thats how my family found out. she is pregnant. i'm so sorry. maybe you guys could give the baby up for adoption. just don't abort it like most on here say is best to do. i did and never regretted the adoption option.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Take it from me, I'm 17 and currently 27 weeks pregnant. My mom thought something was up before I did. I was modeling before I found out and she noticed my figure had been ever so slightly slipping. Not only that, but I'd call her day after day from work feeling sick. After I told her what it was, she was obviously upset and first, but she helped me so much!
    If I were you, I'd reach out to your daughter because you never know, she might already know she's pregnant and be too afraid to tell someone, and that's DEFINITELY when she will need you most. You've already been through it, you can help her more than you know.
    Sit her down, make it in a calm environment, just you two. Make sure before you ask her anything that you tell her you're not blaming her for anything, or accusing her, you're just curious because of the way she's been acting, or maybe some weight changes. She'll appreciate it, I promise.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2008