Has anyone used an IPOD for the music at their wedding reception?

How difficult is it to use an IPOD for music at a wedding reception?

mamaofwildboys

Asked by mamaofwildboys at 11:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I used a cd player 7 yrs ago. I tried it out a day ahead of time and kept my brother close in case the volume had to be adjusted and for the fade out. I got my favorite song w/out some local putting their twist on it. I dont regret it for a moment.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• My brother in law and his new wife used theirs and it worked wonderfully.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Go for it! We had friends who did that. He assigned a friend to oversee it since our friends are all Type A and he thought they'd go up and reprogram it. :)
    Brenna

Answer by Brenna at 4:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Sounds like a good idea. You can put all the songs you want played in a playlist, in the order you want them played. I hope it works out for you!Congratulations on the wedding, BTW.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Im thinking about it for my vow-renewals. Ive had friends that told the Dj he was releaved of his duties and used their Ipod and that worked great.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 9:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2008