How do I not feel so bad?

Now that I'm a mommy I've been getting challenge to a lot of cutest baby contests. Don't get me wrong. I love all my friends baby's and I think they're SOOOOO cute!!! But I lose SO bad. Lol. I feel stupid for feeling bad but I think my little guy is adorable too and I don't see why everyone else doesn't think so. I'm very happy for my friends when they win, but sad for me.. I don't want to feel sad for it, I want to be JUST happy that my friends win. Bleh!!! No rude remarks please. Or I'll be forced to track you down. Lol just kidding. Not about the rude remarks though!!!

Here he is!!
Photobucket

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 6:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He's adorable!! Can he marry my Lydia (she's 11 months...lol)??

I know how you feel. Lydia is a baby model, but still loses like hell on here. People get their enormous friends list to vote, post in groups, ect. It makes me sad too. But we know our babies are perfect and adorable. Soon you won't care what the outcome is because he is YOURS and no vote can change how much you adore and love him. :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Awww he is adorable!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I lose alot too and my little guy is a baby model. I think that the girls that win alot have lots of friends on their friendslist. I have also noticed, the girls that I lose to are "pros" and not new at showdowns, I think that they may cheat a little.
    Anonymous

• Welcome back :oD

And he is so frickin adorable. He looks like a little baby doll or a baby that you'd see in those cute baby calenders, LOL! It's natural to feel that your baby is the cutest in the entire world...because to you, he is :D You know all his little features better than anyone else and you helped create him. There's nothing wrong with being a little hurt if you lose. Just don't let anyone tell you otherwise, your son is such a cutie.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He is adorable!! and just remember you are getting upset about peoples opinions on certain days!! I know its hard when someone is saying someone elses baby is cuter than yours but again just someone elses opinion and you know its not true!!! keep your chin up you have a beautiful baby!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• he is the cutest baby boy i have seen in forever.. i swear... and i always voted for your little prince... wouldnt dare to vote for the other baby on the showdown ;)

just look at this picture up there.. if i wouldnt be so buys all day i would look at it 24/7... and im so serious.. your little boy is so frigging cute... i want to squeeze him :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He is soooo handsome. I have three boys a one girl and I hate those contests. They usually aren't based on looks. It's usually just a contest to see who can raise the most money.. Let them compete. You stay busy with the little man..... My oldest is almost 20 now. I miss having those little kissable cheeks around....
    Kelli3702

Answer by Kelli3702 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• of course little babies are cute and yours is adorable but newborns always look a little scrunched for the first couple weeks. are you challenging against other newborns or older babies?
    Anonymous

• I LOVE THIS PIC OF ANDERZ! HE IS THE CUTEST BABY BOY I'VE EVER SEEN! (i love my son w/ all my heart,but he wasn't even this cute when he was born!)
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He is so very precious. You can tell how very new he is because his little head is still shaped like your body, and he still has angel kisses on his eyelids. God I wish I could smell him. I think sometimes people think new new babies are a bit gooey looking if you will...but they perk up in a few weeks. But never let someone tell you he is not beautiful...you are his mother and you love him in a way that only HIS mother ever will. It is not about winning, but about enjoying this amazing wonderous special boy that is your hearts delight. God bless him!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008