Ever played Hide and Go Seek while pregnant? or even WITH your children?

So im 5 months pregnant and lost my will to have a day of well..."Immaturity" While watching the Harry Potter weekend since I had nothing better to do this weekend..I decided id agree with some friends to play a long lost and almost forgotten game...Hide and Go Seek!

I didnt think I had enough energy and I didnt think it would be much fun while pregnant...but I tell ya! it was GREAT!! and I felt better..

Anyone else do something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep, its fun. I'm not pregnant, but I do play it with my kids a lot.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol when i was younger i used to play "Wedgie Boy" with my dad and sisters...we would run and hide from my dad and when he would find us...he would give us a HUGE wedgie..lol..i thought it was the coolest game ever when i was younger...

lol =]

i always hid in my grandpa's room under his bed lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol i haven't played that in years...but i do hear you as to how you were bored and watching the Harry Potter marathon....i'm watching it now as i type, hoping and praying dinner will be ready soon cuz my son needs to eat and GO TO BED. lol
    Anonymous