Is this normal?

I am 36 weeks pregnant.Everything annoys THE HELL out of me! I so tired!

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:59 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol yep normal
    even if your not prego!
    lol
    get off cafemom and take a nap!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 7:04 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Well I thought the same thing when I was prego..lol especially with my DD...with my son I was ok all the way through and it seemed like with my daughter everything got to me and I talked to the DR about it....I was more stressed out and was so frustrated and irratated..everything in between....so you are normal!!!
    mamaevans2

Answer by mamaevans2 at 7:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• yep everything is annoying at that time, "the world decides close to your due date to tick you off to see if youll get mad enough to have the baby soon", that was what my grandmother use to tell me...and you know what during delivery my childs dad ticked me off really good and i pushed one good time and there she was :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 8:20 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Im 32 weeks and everything annoys the crap out of me too. like right now hubbys family is over and everything their doing is annoying the crap out of me and I want to scream and tell them to shut the F**k up my kids are sleeping be quiet lol
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 10:24 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Sounds normal to me
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:55 PM on May. 21, 2011