When do u start shopping for Christmas? Whats your limit per kid?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 7:26 PM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am a last minute person..not by choice but because i just never think of it...lol i have too children they are 3 and 2...since they are liking certain things I will get them 1 big thing a piece...not really expensive but something they can say oh look at that one...ya know...and i usually get them about the same amount of things if i get toys lets say i get them 5 toys a piece and if i get clothes its the same...i do want more children so im sure my views and my budget will change later..
    mamaevans2

Answer by mamaevans2 at 8:17 PM on May. 21, 2011

• No limit. I start in Aug-Sept usually. I start when school starts.

Answer by gemgem at 7:30 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i have not had my first baby yet so i have no kids of my own yet to buy for but i do buy for mine and my husbands side of the family and i normally start right after christmas with how the prices are now a days i always buy my gift boxes and wrapping paper the after christmas sale and i buy a big tote and all year long when i see something that would make a good gift i buy it that away your not going broke buying for everyone and then normally around october i go through the box and finish who i have not bought for yet just how i do things!! good luck
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 7:31 PM on May. 21, 2011