Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I am in a toxic marriage with a person that is very reclusive. How do I tell him that I am no longer happy with him? adult content

Answer Question

Asked by Ranchmom220 at 7:33 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

Level 2 (10 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You say it. I am no longer happy with you. Then go from there. I believe in a clean break, no drama, no questions.

    Answer by gemgem at 7:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

  • Straight up. You walk up to him and tell him point blank. I want a divorce.

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

  • Be honest and just tell him your done and moving on with your life. You deserve to be happy and safe and feel loved at all times. Tell him your no longer happy and your not wasting another day pretending things are good. Best of luck to you :) And I am sorry your going through this :( Endings of relationships are sad,but sometimes it's just best for everyone.

    Answer by bootiecall at 7:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

  • Just tell him You are Done..


    Answer by daisyb at 11:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.