What would you say if so asked to go to a strip club?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 7:35 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd say can I come too?
    MomDW

Answer by MomDW at 11:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I would say no. Why do MARRIED men need to see other naked women and give OUR hard earn money to them?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

• In my relationship? I'd tell him to have fun & give him a handful of singles.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 7:36 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Ask if and when he hit his head that hard and take him to the emergency room because he seems a bit out of his mind to me!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:40 PM on May. 21, 2011

• We are at that comfort point where I would say "have fun" and I would know that while he might look, he'd save the touching for me.

wink

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:45 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'd say, "Let's find a babysitter and make it a date." :)
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 7:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'd say lets go have some fun - DH doesn't go to strip clubs without me, not because I told him he isn't allowed to but because he doesn't have fun if I'm not there. He knows I don't want some random chick to push her pussy in his face and that's what a lot of these strippers do (at least the strip clubs around here) and even when he was single he didn't want some random chick to do that either since he has no idea where that bitch has been. We go alone or with friends and sit in the big corner booth, we have some drinks and mostly make fun of the dancers we don't like and a couple of the dancers we're friends with and they'll come sit with us and have a couple drinks with us.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 8:07 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I ask him if he had enough singles.lol.
    sierra_617

Answer by sierra_617 at 9:01 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Mine would not ask and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with trust;) We trust each other completely. My man respects me! Thank you very much. I am so sick of women bashing other women if they don't believe in "strip clubs and porn" . Live and let live. Just because some people have morals and others don't doesn't meant the ones that do are jealous or insecure or don't trust! Some men are not turned on by looking at women who are dancing naked and trying to make money off of mens lust. Some women have more respect for themselves than to want to watch a man do this.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:48 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I truly am disgusted by the majority of responses.

throwing up

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 11:54 PM on May. 21, 2011