What do you say the best thing for me to do is?

I have 3 kiddos, hubby works and I am stuck here at home daily. On days my kiddos are away with Mom should I clean things in the house that I hardly find time for when their home, or should I take the day as a "me" day and play on Cafemom?

bootiecall

Asked by bootiecall at 7:35 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Look around my house & you'll see the answer :)

Can't you do a little of both? Do 15 minutes of housework & reward yourself with 45 minutes of CM?
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 7:37 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I agree multi task
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Thanks to you both. I could multi task but to be honest I just want time for me. I know that's bad, my house is not dirty there are just things I put off because I seem to always run outta time. And there is not much "me" time around here. I do play on here all the time and cook,clean and all other things while playing.
    bootiecall

Comment by bootiecall (original poster) at 7:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• ~*BOTH*~... I do it all the time... crockpot soaking while I am here right now
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I alternate. Some days I go crazy cleaning and reorganizing etc. And on others I veg out and do nothing at all, I've even slept all day. And when I'm running errands, I reward myself in a small way, like a shake from Sonic or a new nail polish or a visit with my Mom (yes, that's a reward to me). If you veg out too much, you'll get bored with it. Try to tackle one task at a time so you don't get overwhelmed and if you have to put something off, there's more days in the week.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 8:04 PM on May. 21, 2011

• You could alternate "me time" and "cleaning" with every other time the children are away, or depending on how long they are gone, split the hours, or days in half! I'm just sayin'!!! lol
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 1:30 AM on May. 22, 2011