Save our family after a seperation

So my daughter father and I have agreed to separate. We signed a paper sayin that we agreed to separate until our situation/ problems can be resolved. What does that mean? Then at the end it says in the event that problems cannot be resolved that our agreement will still stand. I don't want to ask him cause I don't want to push although I want OUR family back together. How can I save us and our family

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• It means whatever is in the agreement regarding custody, child support or anything else will stand if you stay apart.

Answer by gemgem at 7:37 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Depends on what the problem is. Why did you separate?? We need more info to help you. Generally I would say try and talk to him and remember the key to it all is a compromise. Try to remember why you both fell in love and work from there. Good luck.. It's the best I can do until I know what the problem is..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:39 PM on May. 21, 2011

• What are the situations and problems? Can they be resolved and fixed? Is this something your husband also wants?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• If you and your husband agree to save the marriage, try marriage counseling
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:45 PM on May. 21, 2011

• It's just stuff I was suppose to do months ago. He complained I didn't clean the house all the time and I always would bitch about something him would do. He has his faults in lying about stupid stuff..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm with what gutter says. Also bumping :)
    bootiecall

Answer by bootiecall at 7:45 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i agree with virginamama71
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 7:52 PM on May. 21, 2011