Help pretty please

ok my lmp was the 28 of march dr did hcg on the 15 of may was 1174 and nothing showed on us and then on the 18 of may hcg was 2680 and thought everything was fine then today(21 of may) went to the bathroom for like the 20th time and wiped and the tissue was pink wiped again to make sure and it was pink also,

what should i do im not cramping no clots and i have 1 lil spot and its like nothing when i wipe now...

janillichia

Asked by janillichia at 7:37 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ewwwwww
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:40 PM on May. 21, 2011

• well thanks sure helped me clear thing up
    janillichia

Comment by janillichia (original poster) at 7:47 PM on May. 21, 2011

• It is normal to spot during early pregnancy but if you are concerned I would go to the ER or you can call labor and delivery and talk to the nurse. Usually if you dont have any spotting you are ok but it can ease your mind if you go in hun. Also you should let your doc know of any bleeding whether its light or not. And it is red blood that is dangerous. Also did you have this after having sex or an exam with your doc? That could be the reason and if so they the doc will say just to watch it! GL You can send me a pm if you have any more questions! GL HUGS
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I was told that having mild spotting was normal, unless it was coming with cramps too. Hopefully everything is fine! GL
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:12 PM on May. 21, 2011

• thank you and yes i had an exam wed morning around 10am and this happened today(sat) around 3.30 and there hasnt been anything else yet and i pray there aint
    janillichia

Comment by janillichia (original poster) at 9:13 PM on May. 21, 2011

• As long as you're not cramping you should be ok. Keep an eye out for bright red blood or clots and call your doctor asap if you cramp at all!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• ok no blood after the first time and it was very light pink and now nothing
    janillichia

Comment by janillichia (original poster) at 11:00 AM on May. 22, 2011