how many other people

how many other people looove christmas and wish all this religious and political grap would stop? it is not going to change anything for me is it you? this bull shit just want s me to put more lights up and go buy more gifts. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• im not religious at all... but i loooove christmas too.. its my favorite holiday... and the only holiday i really care about. i couldnt care less about the religious backround of it. i love the smell of oranges in the house... cookies everywhere, the beautiful eyes of my daughter ... happy to open her gifts... santa claus surprising my daughter, great meals... and the best: i will have my loved ones around me... daughter, husband, parents and grandparents... i love it.. .and dont give a damn about the religion :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I wish people would live and let live about many things...holidays included!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Amen BonesDragonDew!!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I wish people would just stop bitching about the holidays and start celebrating them instead.  I know I've startedbig smile mini.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I love Christmas, I could care less what other people think about the holidays because I am going to keep on enjoying it and my kids can believe in Santa for as long as they want.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2008