In a funky mood today!

been in a funky mood all day today most the time im very happy and outgoing im not mad sad or anything just dont really fell myself any ideas to bring my mood up?? i honestly think its the hormones today and normally i dont blame it on them...

Brit0001

Asked by Brit0001 at 7:46 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just try to do something that usually is fun for you or makes you happy! Some days you just can't get outta those slumps!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:26 PM on May. 21, 2011

• bake cookies. that's what i have to do on days like those.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• well thank you ladies i hate feeling like this even tried taking a nap which normally i love lol need all the rest i can get lol
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• when im really really moody i take a shower....showers relax me lol and then i feel better most of the time....if i dont i try to take a nap
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:20 PM on May. 21, 2011

• so i guess these days are normal lol i just dont like being moody pms ok thats one thing lol but this baby making process is different haha im either really happy or crying now just mad for no reason dont get me wrong love that we are having a baby in sept. these mood swings are just no joke
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 9:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• yeah my mood swings are bad to like today i was all happy and laughing we get back to the house start cleaning and dusting the bedroom and i snap at my boyfriend....then i start crying and then were laughing again LOL just gotta go with the flow i guess XD my boyfriend isnt used to these baby hormones cuz usually i really sweet when im on my period XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 10:07 PM on May. 21, 2011