My lil girl is sick and she is really weezy

my little girl is really weezy been sick for 3 days took her to the E.R. and they told me to keep giving her breathing treatments but it doesn't seem to be working. her peds. doctor told me she has a weak amun system sorry for the spelling and has been in the hospital for rsv twice any suggestions on what else i can try?

ashley0223

Asked by ashley0223 at 8:16 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Call your Pedi. Someone will be on call. They will tell you if you should take her back to the ER Does she seem to be getting worse or just staying the same. You might try sitting with her in a steamy hot bathroom but the meds in the breather should be helping if they are going to. My daughter had it at 3 months and I could see how quickly it got worse.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:15 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Never mess around with breathing issues... take her back to ER. Tell them what you just stated above and have them recheck her out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:59 PM on May. 21, 2011