For those who are married....what did you do for your 1 yr anniversary??

So tomorrow my husband and I will be married 1 whole year...We do not have any money to do anything big so my plans are.......wake up and make breakfast for him and my kids....I have a small cooler so if the weather is good get some stuff for a picnic and go to a park and eat lunch, walk around let the kids play and hang out....then for supper make a dinner...and just hang out...
What did everyone else do for their 1 year.

mamaevans2

Asked by mamaevans2 at 8:23 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• We went to Outback

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I think that's wonderful! It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do it together!!

We were supposed to go to Bonaire, I broke my arm a week before the trip. We ended up going to New York City (where we met), and having a wonderful long weekend. It wasn't what we wanted or planned, but we were together and that's all that mattered to us.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:25 PM on May. 21, 2011

• First off congrats on your anniversary!! It's my sils first anniversary too!

Dh and I went to Chicago for the day. We went on a sunset tour, had a nice dinner, walked around navy pier. It was awesome!!! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:27 PM on May. 21, 2011

• It was 8 years ago, I don't even remember.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• @Babybugsmama...i loved it on the navy pier....I had a graduation..I def want to go back...
    mamaevans2

Comment by mamaevans2 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on May. 21, 2011

• We did something similar except our son was only a few months old so his grandparents had him for the day and we went driving around, had a picnic with a bottle of wine, very down to earth and inexpensive, but romantic..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 8:55 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My 1 yr anniversary is on the 17th....my son is due on the 16th lol...so we'll be spending our anniversary most likely at the hospital lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I think I was working actually or maybe he was, I know at the time we both worked alot and crazy hours...what you have in mind though op sounds like a nice time. All that matters is you 2 build memories together you can look back on and reflect upon
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• my husband had to work so we took a late picnic out to watch the sunset and came home for a bite of our year old wedding cake. congrats to you guys!!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 9:03 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My Hubby and I went to dinner. And then we came home.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:21 PM on May. 21, 2011