Christians: How many of you ....

... don't believe there is a hell?

Raise your hand

how are you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I believe there is a hell. I believe that there is a place for those that reject God.
    Mark 9:47–48 Jesus warns us, "[I]t is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, where the worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched." And in Revelation 14:11, we read: "And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name."

"Corrupters of families will not inherit the kingdom of God. And if they who do these things according to the flesh suffer death, how much more if a man corrupt by evil teaching the faith of God for the sake of which Jesus Christ was crucified? A man become so foul will depart into unquenchable fire: and so will anyone who listens to him" Letter to Ephesians
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:51 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Not I. How can you believe in a heaven without a he'll???
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:30 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I believe in Hell but I don't claim to know what it looks like or who would be there or why. It's not something I spend time worrying or thinking about.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:31 PM on May. 21, 2011

• babybugs the jews have done it for thousands of years. jesus was jewish and they are the chosen people. they do not believe in hell so there is your answer as to how you can believe that there isn't a hell along with heaven
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I believe the Holy Bible which describes heaven AND hell.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 9:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• momofone... right God doesn't send them there... the choice people make does.... He just will not allow those that deny Jesus to enter Heaven... =
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:53 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I believe theres' a hell
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 8:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Eco Momma that is exactly what Hell is... absence of God .... the absence of light is darkness, you are never filled, always thirst and never have comfort either
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:56 AM on May. 22, 2011

• BabyBugsmama- You do realize that the fire and brimstone 'hell' which has been preached since the KJV translation, doesn't actually exist in the original manuscripts.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:31 PM on May. 21, 2011

• *hand way up high*

I don't believe in hell, and I am a Christian :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:15 PM on May. 21, 2011