10 year old boy humping adult content

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. He has a 6 year old son and a 10 year old son. We live together with our roommate and on the weekends our roommate has his 3 kids stay, the youngest being a 3 year old girl. They have separate places to sleep. Today around 7 pm I went upstairs to check on them because they were all in the you room watching cartoons. I kinda snuck up on them because they were being too quiet. I peeked in the room and they were all sitting on the big bed oblivious to what was going on behind them. The 10 year old had the 3 year old on her hands and knees and was rubbing her butt then pulled down her pants and then started to pull his down also. With all the the kids right there. He didn't try to hide it at all! I yelled and brought him downstairs. He's been in the corner for a little while now. My boyfriend, the kid's mom, and I are at a loss on what to do. Even tho he was busted red handed he denies it and says me and the little girl are lying. The 3 year old says he sneaks and does it in the middle of the night too. Advice please!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• OMG, therapy. The kid needs therapy!!!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Troll perhaps... or a major reason to call CPS... one of the other. I'm going with troll.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:33 PM on May. 21, 2011

• well he needs to be sat down with his mom and dad and have a talk with them and also be seen my a counselor or someting....and where is he learing this or seeing someone else do it?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:36 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I am not a troll this is a serious question I just don't want this linked with my profile. As far as we know he has not actually um how do I put it? He has not actually "entered" her. The 3 year old says he doesn't hurt her he just moves on her. This is so hard. Me and him are actually really close but he wont tell us anything :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 PM on May. 21, 2011

• he had to have picked uup on that behavior somewhere; where did he see it?
    idk what i'd do besides counseling and therapy for both boy and girl.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:39 PM on May. 21, 2011

• This needs to be taken very eriously. There needs to be a long talk, multipal talks, therapy, and he needs to sty away from that 3 year old at al times! You all also need to make sure there hasn't been any actual penetration to either of them. He could be acting out because of something that has happened to him.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 8:41 PM on May. 21, 2011

• If this is real then you need to call CPS and let them investigate why he is doing this. There is either a serious problem with him that needs addressed or there is something happening to him that needs addressed. This is not normal behavior by a long shot. This is not a 'ho0hum let me ask advice' kind of situation if it is real. this is a get help NOW situation. You have no idea what has happend to the 3 year old or the 10 year old to make him act like this.
    Anonymous

• He has to be arrested if he touched that three year old how many others is he going to touch he is a predator. Taking him to therapy the therapist will have to turn him in as well. How are you going to help her or stop him from doing it? Its time for him to get help.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Penetration does not have to take place for him to be a predator. He is dry humping her its only a matter of time before he moves up its time for her father to get him help.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:44 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't know. He won't admit it. We told him if he answers us honestly about where he learned it such as someone doing it to him or seeing it somewhere he won't be in as much trouble. I tried telling him that it's wrong and hurts her feelings but he just says "I didn't do anything".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on May. 21, 2011