How do you resist temptation?

sallykwitt

Asked by sallykwitt at 8:49 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• if you're talking about food - I ty not to buy stuff that I love to eat that are bad for me
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 8:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

• If you are talking about the foods you should not be eating, just don't buy it. If you already have it in the house, give it away. I am always buying crap like cakes.... I eat one piece and then give the rest to one of my kids. Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

• For food Say A moment on the lips lifetime on the hips or else where. Anything thing else, You will be sorry, or do it now Pay later.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 8:56 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't keep junk in the house. If I am faced with unhealthy choices (ie restaurant, party, etc), I sometimes will allow myself a bite of something, but I won't waste calories on something that doesn't taste good. I consider whether what I'm eating is helping or hurtin my efforts (everything falls into one of those two categories). I also consider whether 5 minutes of eating something that tastes like that bu is unhealthy is worth a lifetime of high blood pressure, diabetes, pain from obesity, etc. Generally, it's not worth it! I also DO allow myself enough that I don't feel deprived. I can feel a physical difference when I eat crappy food now that I've been eating healthy for awhile, and it's generally not worth feeling like crap.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:26 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Pack healthy snacks. If you're full it's so much easier to say no.
    Also gum helps me a lot.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:06 PM on May. 22, 2011