Is it considered molesting.....

The girl who posted the thing about the 10 year old humping the 3 year old and rubbing her butt. Isn't that considered molestation? Does a person who witnesses this kind of sick abuse not have a responsiblity to report it? WTH?!!!! What are they waiting for? I'm sorry to use this as an example but if it were my 3 year old being molested by my 10 year old AND I witnessed it--I'd be calling the cops, CPS, AND a therapist!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I didn't see the other post regarding this, but let me tell you from first hand personal experience....SOMEONE NEEDS TO CORRECT/ADMONISH AND TEACH THE 10 YEAR OLD!!  For both the 10 year old's sake, so that he is helped and doesn't end up doing this to anyone else when older,  and for the sake of the 3 year old. It does not 'go away' on its own, and just acting casual about it so that he doesn't 'feel guilty' is wrong.  It doesn't work.  He needs to know that this is totally, completely unacceptable and although normal for mommies and daddies, not o.k. or normal for youngsters to impose on one another or for anyone to impose upon another weaker or unable to say 'No'! 

Mamas2babies

Answer by Mamas2babies at 9:16 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i agree. someone should be reporting this!!! how awful
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 8:56 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Big question. Reporting anything brings a lot of consequences, so you have to make sure what you saw.
    sallykwitt

Answer by sallykwitt at 8:56 PM on May. 21, 2011

• She saw it and so did the other kids in the room sallykwitt they all know what they saw.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• when my 18 yr old was 3 there was a 7 yr old kid who rub her privates and then the boys sister was caught humping my daughter, there must have been some sick shit going on in that house for those 2 kids to act that way and yes it is molesting even if they are kids and thank god my daughter does not remember anything. This also happened in an apt. building complex and I have issues now with apt. complexes and kids living in them because you never know the variety of people you are living with. and it is different then living in a neighborhood with houses. BTW the kids parents did get into trouble, I made sure they were held accountable for their kids' actions.
    Anonymous

• I read the original post just now and I can't even answer it! Yes, it is considered molestation, but honestly for a 10 year old boy to be doing such things, he had to have seen it somewhere. I don't know what to say to her because I don't know what I would do in that situation. Oh wow, I am at a loss for words. Hopefully she gets the advice she needs and help for that little boy.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:19 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Yes he is a predator and he has picked his group and age its time for him to be reported to stop what might happen next. Yes he was a victim but now he is the predator and the three years old is his victim. The time for talking is over.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:56 PM on May. 21, 2011

• hwere is this post at? maybe its in a playing motion?
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 8:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I would say yes, but I didn't read the original post
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:14 PM on May. 21, 2011

• where is this post at i would like to shed some of my light on the situation :(
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 9:24 PM on May. 21, 2011