fudge recipes?

hi this is my first christmas as our own family. and i would like to make fudge for my neighbors. how can i make them with a bag of chocolate chips? or any good recipe is good.
merry christmas!

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 7:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Food & Drink

• my favorite easy fudge recipe is on the back of kraft marshmellow fluff jars. you melt a stick & a half of butter, a can of evaporated milk, & 3 cups of sugar. you stir it constantly until it boils (like 5 mins, longer if its humid). then you take it off the heat, add a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, Tbs of vanila & the jar of marshmellow fluff. you stir it until it is mixed well & pour it into a 9x13 pan to cool. once its cool you just cut it & eat. i like to add peppermint to it for that little something extra.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• one can of condensed milk put in pan heat slow on low than add one bag of toll house chocolate chips and stir on low until melted and mixed well spray pan with pam lightly and pour over let chill and serve simple and ummey

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2008