Anyone use Boost Mobile?

I have straight talk right now and I'm thinking of switching. With Boost I can get an Android (for less than I paid for my not-so-great phone with straight talk) and have the possiblity of actually paying less. But, if the service is crap I don't want to switch. (c:

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 9:08 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Technology

• I have a friend that has it and it's not that great. Most of the time her phone doesn't ring when someone calls her, the text don't always come threw and she doesn't get very good service.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 10:00 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have it and it's good and you get signal everywhere and the payment falls if you pay for 3 months on time
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:39 PM on May. 21, 2011

• it just depends on what phone you have whether the texts will sometimes go thru or not but i never have that issue
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:47 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have it and I don't have a problem. I used to have verizon before and my payments were through the roof and I couldn't afford it. Plus I had to wait a certain time to get free calls and my texts were limited. plus I had to pay extra for the web. With Boost I get all that for 5o dollars. I can talk anytime with anyone no matter what service they have. I can get on the web unlimited and text as much as I want. I live in a small little town with out much around me and my service is great. I tell ya, it beats paying 100 every month on another plan for what I can get with boost.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 10:31 AM on May. 22, 2011