SuperNatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize

I just bought the book an i am loving every word so far... who else has read this book??? If you have what was your testimony, what did you take away from reading this book???

Kambrosino07

Asked by Kambrosino07 at 9:20 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I havent. What is it about?
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Description: Pregnancy and childbirth are often depicted as a time of sickness and mood swings for women followed by twelve to twenty hours of pain and hard labor. Many women have been told they can never conceive. Others have suffered the pain of conceiving and miscarrying. Have you had enough of this picture? Supernatural Childbirth is a practical and realistic look at God's promises for conception, pregnancy and delivery. This is not "pie-in-the-sky"-This is a personal testimony of how one couple overcame defeat and triumphed in God's plan! Jackie Mize had been told she could never have children. However, by unlocking powerful truths and dynamic faith principles she and her husband, Tery found in the Bible, they now have four miracle children! This exciting book shares with you these truths and faith principles.
    Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• cont...
    You will learn:
    How to put faith principles into action for your very own supernatural childbirth
    How you can be a living example of God's promises in action
    How to deal with fear during pregnancy and delivery
    How and when to use your faith for pregnancy and delivery
    Also included in Supernatural Childbirth:
    Faith-inspiring testimonies from women who have followed these principles and experienced their own supernatural childbirth
    Confessions and prayers for a supernatural conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and all-circumstances surrounding each stage
    A powerful teaching section by Terry Mize ex-planning the curse on Eve in the Garden of Eden
    Kambrosino07

• I did read this book in the midst of my infertility hell. I was nearly suicidal after years of failed treatments. I was sort of a believer but I was angry with God. My mom gave me a copy of that book and it had a powerful impact on me. At the end of the book was a sinner's prayer, and right then and there I prayed and invited Jesus to take control of my life. I told God that if He wanted me to keep on living, He would have to take away the incredible pain I was feeling. Within a day or two people were asking what was going on with me. I was glowing, smiling and singing.

I would caution women to remember that God has a specific plan for each person. He knows the date of every person's birth and death, and who will be a part of which family before their souls are ever created. If things don't happen on our timeframe, it is very easy to get made at God (cont).
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:38 PM on May. 21, 2011

• (cont) I found myself very discouraged when I still did not get pregnant after standing on God's word for several years. I have medical proof of healing of my tubes, and I questioned why God would do this and not cause/allow a pregnancy. Four years after surrendering to God and being filled with the Holy Spirit (after reading Jackie Mize's book), we adopted our first child. Four years after that we adopted our second one. I believe that it was God's plan for those two to be our first children. Now I am praying for another one, but the ordinary way this time (the pregnancy bit).

OP, I love reading people's testimonies. Can you tell me a little about why this book had such an impact on you?
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:41 PM on May. 21, 2011

• WOW thank you for telling me your story!!! I am a believer and have been a believer but wasn’t living "right" ive been with my now husband for 6 years but we just never took that step to get married, needless to say after some troubles and tribulations and SOME MUCH NEEDED SOUL SEARCHING we got married this year. We got together when I was 17 I had a surgery of a cyst resulting in me loosing my right ovary and fallopian tube,  a few months after we met I became pregnant with our son who is turning 5 this year, when I was 20  we got pregnant again but this pregnancy resulted in a ectopic pregnancy I had to have removed surgically, they tried to repair it but a few months later I had an HSG and the result were that my tube was completely blocked by scar tissue. This was a extremely difficult time for me one of the hardest things ive gone through so far.

Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on May. 22, 2011

• And being 20 and told you cannot have anymore children with out medical intervention (IVF-12,000 a cycle) I lost hope. But there was still a part of me that waned to have more children. I felt guilty for a long time because I was blessed with a son and my family would tell me I was selfish for wanting another child when I was lucky enough to have one, but praise God I know that is okay to have these feelings because God put these feeling on the inside of me. Last year in October I was presented an opportunity to adopt a baby boy, his parents were drug addicts and were thinking about dropping him off at a fire station.  I told my godfather I didn’t care what he looked like what his condition was we just need to move fast, I didn’t have a good feeling. My Godfather new them and told them he new a couple that could adopt the baby, my God father was having his lawyers write up the papers.

Kambrosino07

• . And then we lost all contact with the parents, unfortunately a few weeks later we found out the parents left the baby in a hotel room to go do drugs and the baby ended up dying. I was DEVISTATED. I had fears I will admit, that maybe I couldn’t love this child like I loved my son and things like that. But when they told me what happen it killed me. It was harder for me to deal with when I lost my second pregnancy. I didn’t know where to go, or what to do. Those emotions totally took over me. Its still hard for me to deal with. And my being “Young” my doctors really never looked into option for me. Im 23 now, and about 3 weeks ago I started looking into surgery that can repair my tube hopefully I met with my RE and she said this was not a good option for me because more than likely it will result in another ectopic. So she started explaining IVF

Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 1:16 AM on May. 22, 2011

• ( I was devastated because their was no way we could afford that, we kinda looked at each other like this was our last option) mean while during her explanation nurse walked in with a copy of out medical card and it had written UNLIMITED IVF with a huge smiley face!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like Praise GOD!!!! Out doc told us we are extremely lucky most couple have no coverage and my hubbys insurance cover 10,000 in infertility treatments. (backstory- Hubby was wanting to quit for a “better company” better benefits better pay ect… while he was told he was over qualified, He was upset he didn’t get it and that wee at church out of no where our Pastor said just because the job has better benefits better pay better hours doesn’t mean it was from GOD, he went on to say just because something looks good doesn’t mean its God. I was FLOORED I felt like he was talking to us,
    Kambrosino07

• if hubby would have quit that option would have been out the door) so I was praising GOD for that. I talked to my pastor wife about what has been going on and she suffered from two miscarriages and recommend I read this book !!! And she sent me baby scriptures. For the past week I have felt at peace and told God take me where you want me to go, not where I want to go. And I feel like he is moving in our situation. And has been present us these opportunities. I have been walking in faith and making sure I am doing my part to have a relationship and I know that God will be faithful and just to fulfill his part. And im about half way through the book and learning some very important tool !!!! Thank God for that!! Im Praising God despite all that I have been through because through it all ive become a stronger person, I have compassion for women and babies, that if this road would have been easy I probably

Kambrosino07

Comment by Kambrosino07 (original poster) at 1:18 AM on May. 22, 2011