Is this normal?!?!

Okay this is my 2nd pregnancy but its way different, im 36 weeks now and today i havent felt much movement hes usually more active at night is this normal??? i mean i think ive felt a nudge here and there but idk, and today has been a lazy day for me....

lilmamacita92

Asked by lilmamacita92 at 9:25 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My doc told me a day or 2 without much movement is okay. But there needs to be some movement. Anything over 2 days with no movement go to the doc. immead.
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I would always get nervous if my little girl wasn't moving around much so I'd drink some apple juice and go lay down. It seemed to work so you might try that but ALWAYS pay attention to fetal movement. My midwife told me that there needs to be at least 10 kicks in a day but if you need your mind at ease, there's nothing wrong with going and checking with your doctor.
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 11:01 PM on May. 21, 2011