Im freaking out continued....... adult content

are theyre any moms out there who are under 25 on theyre 3 or 4th baby and do you ever get judged for it i already have 2 kids at 23 and i am not preggars and freaking out by being so young with a bunch of kids and i dont wanna hear about bc obviously that wasnt effective or i wouldnt have another one on the way... idk im totally freaking out its kinda worse than the first time i ever got prego and i dont wanna hear the "omg again" from my family and friends and i am soooooooo unprepared for another baby and i know this sounds nuts but i always wanted to have my kids in the order that they do on most sitcom's like 2 much older kids and a very much younger kid like i wanted my youngest to be 7yrs. at least when i have another baby not 3!!! so now i'll have a 3yr a 5yr and an infant wonder what they'll be saying about me now!!!!!

mochamom88

Asked by mochamom88 at 9:51 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It shouldn't matter what others think as long as you and your family are happy and healthy. Good luck! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:53 PM on May. 21, 2011

• my friend is 23 with 3 kids. all one year apart.
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:53 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I am 28 and I will be having my fourth in a month or so. I just do not let people comments or opinions bother me. It is what my husband and I choose and we can take care of them and share the love that we have. It is no ones business but our own how close in age our little ones are or how many we have.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:54 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Those who matter don't mind, those who mind don't matter!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:08 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I know how you are feeling. I had a four year old, a four month old and found out I was pregnant. Other people can be really hurtful including family members who feel the need to butt in and state the obvious. But now that my kids are 11, 8, and the last about to be 7 on the 16th of this month, I couldn't imagine not having them. If other people have a problem with it, then just ignore them and lt it be their problem. Congrats btw.
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 10:09 PM on May. 21, 2011

• You do realize that a couple generations ago, it was perfectly normal to have kids young and close together! My grandmother had 3 kids in two and a half years...around 19, 20, and 21.

Yes, it is normal to spaz a little bit, but you will be fine, your kids will be closer without that age gap, and your family will just have to get thru the "again" phase, because what are they going to do...tell you "I can't believe you have three" until the children graduate?

Life happens. Think of everything you do have going for you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:18 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Congrats! You do need to realize that everything happens for a reason and who cares what others think. The only thing that matters is that you and your family are happy and healthy. It's not a bad thing to be having your children so close together. In fact I want mine to be 2 years apart but whether that plan goes as follows, depends on time. I could have one earlier or later. I just never know. So be happy and don't worry about what others think or say.
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 10:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have a friend who is 24 and is pregnant with her 3rd child. It shouldn't matter how old you are. If you are willing and able to have another child and take care of it then that is between you and your SO. If others give you slack about it tell them that it is between and your SO and leave it at that. You don't owe them and explanation. And don't worry about what they are saying about you. There will always be someone ready to say something negative to you whether it is because you or having another child or because they don't like the outfit you have on. They just don't have anything better to do than try to make themselves feel better by making others feel bad about themselves. Don't give them the satisfaction.
    Losha007

Answer by Losha007 at 12:12 AM on May. 22, 2011