For those that think the world will end today

or know someone that believes that,

what is there explanation when it doesn't happen? this isn't the first time that the world was suppose to end.

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 9:56 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no worries i googled it and found that the world has not ended and will not end today. google said it wont, its offical
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:07 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I know it won't end, I'm just wondering about that that claimed it would,
    what do they say when it doesn't happen?

just something like, it's a miracle, or what?

Heck, my MIL's household was eating their emergency stash for months after the fact! I think she felt pretty silly about all that.
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm sure they will come up with some excuse, they always do. I'm 41 - the world was supposed to end about 15 times that I can recall.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I want to meet one of these people and see if I could figure out how they could actually believe something so ridiculous; let along give the wack-a-doo your money.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 7:32 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Just an FYI the world was not supposed to end the other day according to these people (personally know someone who believes). Those who were chosen were supposed to disappear on May 21st and then natural disasters were supposed to make it a living hell here on earth between now and October 21st. Haven't talked to her to find out the excuse why she didn't disappear yet though. Actually not really positive she didn't :)
    Anonymous

• 'the world was not supposed to end the other day'
    oh ok.
    it's not a subject that I can claim to have been paying a lot of attention to either way. so whatever it was that was supposed to happen, I just wonder what the reaction was when it didn't happen. or what their comments are on it and all that.

Would like to hear the opinions of those that believed in it all.

ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on May. 23, 2011