Talk world

I want to know what is all this talk about the end of the world? Why does everyone keep asking if the end of the world is coming?... It's making me feel sad..

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 10:07 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• Some elderly guy predicted the Rapture would happen today. That's probably what they are talking about. The Bible says that no man, not even the son of God will know when this day shall be, so I don't think it will be something that will be predicted.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:12 PM on May. 21, 2011

• SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 10:18 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Well the "prophesied" time has come and gone, so you can stop fretting. Sorry about the lunatics who sold everything and basically staked their lives on this moron being right.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:19 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't get it though who was this man what influce did he have to make so many panic?
    Codragonfly

Answer by Codragonfly at 10:24 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Kword attached a link, you may want to view it Codragonfly :)

I care not much about the end of the world.. if it ends, it ends; if it prolongs, it prolongs. It's better to zero in on the present and enjoy what you can do today. And.. "no matter what you know or think, never take away their hope; they need it all the way." :)

on vacation

ayeeza

Answer by ayeeza at 10:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

Uhh yesh, people weren't so much panicking as much as they wete making fun of tis guy and using it as an opportunity to laugh their butts off.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:16 AM on May. 22, 2011

• God only knows and he alone has the power to do so.
    dlovelymomma

Answer by dlovelymomma at 12:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• AD
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 12:20 AM on Sep. 5, 2011

• Well that one was wrong lets see how the 2012 one does lol
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2012