So how is everyones night?

Mine is going okay how about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:25 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good. Kids are asleep. Drinking cocktails with my hubby and about to get laid.
    myfamilymylife1

Answer by myfamilymylife1 at 1:07 AM on May. 22, 2011

• shitty, husband decided to start an argument!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 10:27 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Good! Went to a wedding and now I'm settling in a bit! :)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 10:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• We had dance rehearsal for Micheal Jacksons Thiller dance because I reeeeaallly thought we were going to teach the zombies how to dance but we didn't get our big day to shine so we just went back to our regular routine. LMAO!!!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 10:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Good. One of my friends asked if I wanted to go shopping (just to K-Mart and Goodwill, don't get too excited LOL), and I found a boppy "pod" for babies to lay on which is perfect considering the way I co-sleep, and I also got a pair of pajamas to take with me to the hospital that were on extreme clearance.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:03 PM on May. 21, 2011

• We went to our church's festival. Our boys were acting badly; had to come home early. :(
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 12:33 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I puttered around the house all day, just picking up things here & there, watching tv, doing my suveys, entering my sweeps and just hanging out with my family! It was a beautiful day today also!
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 1:22 AM on May. 22, 2011