BABY #3

So my husband and I have 2 children they are 3, soon to be 4 next month, and a 2 yr old. I love kids, I love being Pregnant and we def want more. I have the IUD...My husband has asked when I was gonna get it taken out to try for another baby. I def want more. We are not the richest but not the poorest either...I am not working, but DH is and my son will be in head start this year. So I guess my question would be do any of you think it is too soon to try for another one or what?

mamaevans2

Asked by mamaevans2 at 10:36 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hey there! I don't think it's to soon. I only have a 4 month old but always wanted my children to be 2 years apart. Now whether that goes as planned, we'll see. But, if you and your husband are both ready I'd say go for it. Everything does happen for a reason!
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 10:41 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Sounds like a good time to me. My DD is 18 mo and I'm 7 weeks pregnant, it's nice that your DH is asking, it's rare. Good luck!
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 10:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• go for it! AS long as you both are on the same page, why NOT! Making babies is FUN, and raising kids is the hardest but most rewarding job there is. I am just a little jealous :)
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 10:47 PM on May. 21, 2011