Mommy, I don't like water because it's too wet LMAO!

What has your LO said that was funny today?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 10:48 PM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• This was yesterday, but I asked my daughter to get me a glass of tea, and she couldn't get much out of the pitcher. She gets maybe an ounce in the cup, and then filled it the rest of the way with water until it was a dull yellow and tells me "This MIGHT be a little watery, mama" LOL

Today she got a shirt out of a bag of clothes we had just purchased while we were driving home, dropped it, couldn't find it, and told me "I guess it's gone for good"...doubtful. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:54 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LOL that was tooo funny. I remember visiting my aunts house one summer when I was small. she'd asked me to get her the nail polish remover out of the linen closet. So I went to go get out and it was about a table spoon full left. Feeling so bad for her already because she had just had surgery, I filled the bottle with water and alcohol. My poor aunt was in her room scrubbing for days trying to get the polish off. It took her several attempts before she smelt it. She just reminded me of this, this past holiday. Everybody was cracking up at me so hard, she definitely got me back lol!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Not as funny as those but I heard my daughter talking to her lego man and she goes "okay, now its time to take off your head."
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 4:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I don't know why they like to break things but I guess it fun for them. Go figure right.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 4:50 PM on May. 22, 2011