Period coming or something else?

I had a miscarriage Nov. 10th. I was 6-7 weeks along, though the sac measured only 4-5 weeks. It was a natural m/c, no D&C. On November 19th, my hCG levels were 11, and my OB said I probably wouldn't have a period on time this month. As of last Thursday, my hCG levels were "negative." My usual cycles are irregular, but average about 35 days. Around 10 days after the m/c, I started feeling like I was going to ovulate, and I thought for sure I ovulated around Thanksgiving (I can usually tell b/c my ovaries get sore). Today is CD28, if you count CD1 as the day of the m/c. This morning, when I went to the bathroom, I bled some red blood into the toilet bowl, and saw red on the toilet paper. Now, nothing but some brown spotting (very scant), and slight cramping. Now, if I DID ovulate on Thanksgiving, it's only 11dpo - too early for a period, right? Could this be my period coming? Leftover from the m/c?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• could be implantation bleeding meaning you concieved again. Although, since having a miscarrige so soon before its hard to tell. I would take a HPT. If you pnly bleed that one time i would say it was most likely implantation bleeding. Good Luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 7:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008