How much do Hotwheels race car sets and play sets go for at a garage sale

all in perfect shape

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 10:49 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Shopping

• new (used once) complete sets i would say about 5$....is the max......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:54 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Got a photot of it? Even one pulled up on google?

The playsets they sell in walmart now a days honestly are very flimsy & I dont buy them for that reason. So if it is one of those tracks that is flimsy, easy to bend/mess up I'd say a couple bucks at best. Its very hard to tell though without knowing exactly which/what set you are talking about & how much you paid for it to begin with!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

• The individual cars I would only spend maybe a quarter on. Up to five bucks for the sets?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:52 PM on May. 21, 2011

• depends on the set.. if it's in good shape I would go maybe 75% off the store price rounded .. so if at the store it was $20.00, sell it for $5.00
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:04 PM on May. 21, 2011

• $5 or less.... how much are they new? Do you have the boxes? Place them back in the boxes if you can. Are you selling any extra cars? You could always toss some extra cars in a baggie & add them to the playset just to make the deal look better. I'd look up how much they sell for new & go from there. If you want put like $7 on the set & then the person can bring you down on the price ya know so they think they are getting a deal but you are getting what you really wanted to begin with. Thats what I do put up the price a little bit & allow the person to haggle me down.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:58 PM on May. 21, 2011

• yes they are flimsy but they were gifts and I hate them I really do plus we have no room to set them up so they have to go. But because they were all used just once they are perfect and they come with the special cars too which would be included with the sets
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 10:54 PM on May. 21, 2011