Fell...

I was busy at my baby shower tonight and I managed to trip over the sliding glass door frame and fell right down on my chest/belly. I have been feeling him move, so I am pretty sure he's alright. Has this happened to anybody?

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 10:54 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I fell out of the shower/tub when I was pregnant, but I managed to land on my rear and my hubby who had come to check on me.

Since he's moving around, he's probably okay. If you are worried, call your doctor or go to the ER/Urgent Care and have them check you out.

I'm sure everything is okay. ~Hugs~
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:05 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I was in a car wreck and my car was totalled when I was 8 months pregnant (I got out the hospital day before my baby shower was scheduled to take place).. (a drunk driver blew a stop sign). Went to the hospital, and baby was fine, they checked every little bone in her body.. literally. lol,
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:06 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have my doppler and I had my boyfriend check the heartbeat and we heard a strong one so I'm sure he's ok, just looking for some reassurance :) Thanks<3
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on May. 21, 2011

• when i was prego i slipped on ice and fell at like 20weeks or so and ended up going to the er cuz i couldnt break 30mins after and my heart rate and blood pressure went way up...everything ended being fine and had to go on bed rest at 26weeks delivered at 38
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:11 PM on May. 21, 2011

• no ,but hugs
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 11:26 PM on May. 21, 2011

• If he's moving he should be okay. but, if you're really worried, just call your doctor or go to the ER.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:47 PM on May. 22, 2011