Did you click like yet??

I did. Cheney is one of my favs in politics. And a hella good guy outside of politics.

Welcome to Facebook, Dick Cheney!

The Former Vice President joined the world’s largest social networking site today. In case you’ve somehow never seen nor heard of this fellow before (because you spend all your time on Facebook!), check out his official page, which will include regular updates from Angler.

Cheney has a lot of catching up to do with his boss, George W. Bush, who’s going strong with 1,218,086 “likes,” dozens of casual wall photos and virtually no biography, as he needs no introduction.

So far, Cheney’s up to 440 “likes” and although there are a few official-looking “Dick Cheney” Facebook page, this is the real deal.

“The office of Vice President Cheney is using Facebook as a way to keep friends and supporters updated on his memoir, ‘In My Time,’ which will be released on August 30th,” said a source close to the former Vice President.

Cheney joins other Bush White House notables like Condoleezza Rice (Extraordinary, Ordinary People); and the quite Known Donald Rumsfeld, who promoted his former boss’s upcoming book just “7 hours ago.”

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 10:57 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• ~*Nope*~... and isn't stalking people, or being a groupie more of a Twitter thing?

Been avoiding FaceBook these days, too many ads, and now they posts ads on my wall, and their stuff is bogging down my computer each time I log in! I can do high end gaming but FB is bogging me down??? WTHeck
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:00 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Use firefox and get the adblockplus addon.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 11:02 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Not a Cheney fan nor Rumsfield. So I won't be liking him. Now I'll sit back and wait for the vote downs, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:03 PM on May. 21, 2011

• – collapse
    Uhhhh, NO.
    He is a champion of waterboarding,etc. and is just an all around unpleasant person. I can see how you might like him.
    But I don't.

Sorry.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:04 PM on May. 21, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I don't have a problem with Cheney, but I won't "like" him on FB. I use that to keep in touch with friends/family - not to make a statement.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:05 PM on May. 21, 2011

• – collapse

He's the worst thing that could have happened to the office of the VP.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:16 PM on May. 21, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• No, but I will. Good man and his intellect is so far above what Obama is and has appointed. His wife has a fine mind and his daughter should run for public office. All around good family and I know history will treat him well.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 11:24 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Just went and liked Cheney and George W.

I especially liked the photos of Bush with the Dalai Lama. At least they didn't have him leave by the back door and walk past the piles of garbage.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 11:56 PM on May. 21, 2011

***
    Same here, I keep my Facebook a "politics free zone" that's why I have CafeMom!! LOL :o)

Besides, if the majority of my friends knew how anti-Obama I was, my friend list would dwindle down considerably!! LOL I like my high school and college friends, we had amazingly good times, long before politics became the mainstay...I prefer keeping it that way! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:40 AM on May. 22, 2011

• He's the worst thing that could have happened to the office of the VP.....

***

Because Joe Biden is such an effective beacon of tact and diplomacy?!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 AM on May. 22, 2011