Loosing the stomach

How did you all go about loosing the stomach flab after having a baby?

I have had a c-section 5 weeks ago and have lost 25 lbs since giving birth (GO ME) but now I have this stomach flab that I am not sure how to make it go away.

I would love some suggestions.

Thanks everyone.

kirstenvargo

Asked by kirstenvargo at 11:10 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Cardio! Once your fat % goes down, your belly fat will go down, and it will be the last to go.
    godsgirl746

Answer by godsgirl746 at 11:12 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I just had my little one in January of this year naturally and I found walking helps tremendously, however where you had a c-section I don't know if that would work for you as well. I heard women who end up having to have c-sections have to take it easy for awhile and then after the 6 week period your free to walk. A girl friend of mine had her little one c-section and she tried zumba which helped her lose weight quickly. You might try that. Sorry if I wasn't much help but good luck!
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 11:14 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LOSING ....not loosing.
    Anonymous

• Cardio, getting your heart rate up enough to burn the fat. It is tough, my abs still don't look as good as they did before I had my daughter. Best of luck to you.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 5:17 PM on May. 22, 2011