How long do you think it will take to loose 25 lbs if i continue to do what im doing?

Im 156 lbs and im 5'6 almost 5'7. Im not fat but i am chunky and ive gained a bit of weight lately. My goal is 130lbs. For the past few days ive been drinking about 8-10 glasses of water a day. Ive been eating completely healthy but dinners have been a bit rough but not very fatty. Ive been running at least a mile a day or every other day. If i continue this how long do you think it will take to get to my goal of 130 lbs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know, I'm no expert and it obviously depends how much you're eating. I would suggest, though, that you worry more about the carbs: bread, potatoes, and pasta are gonna sabotage you more than a bit of extra meat.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:31 PM on May. 21, 2011

• you can loose 20 pounds in 2 months if you really were strict and stuck with it. no eating past 7:30, no chips white bread white pasta, only whole grains and only eating them in the morning and afternoon. dinner should be strictly no carbs, meat and salad or meat and veggies. you must eat less calories then you burn & you should check out a work out dvd like the biggest loser ones. they are great and very cheap. cardio max is the best for quick weight loss
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LOSE ...not LOOSE.
    About 6 months if you do it right and if you combine exercise with portion control.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:55 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Every body's make-up is different so it's difficult to say for sure, but it sounds like you're on the right track unless you sabotage yourself with the wrong foods, especially in the evenings. Since it sounds like you're weak point may be dinner, be sure to have lots of green veggies with it and if there's carbs make sure they're minimal and of optimum health benefit, whole grains and wild rice, never white rice or white bread, white pasta, etc. and try to stay away from potatoes too for dinner. A good rule of thumb is to have your carb intake for breakfast and lunch during the day when you're active, and for dinner, lean meat, veggies, and fruit.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:35 AM on May. 22, 2011

• It just depends, everyone loses differently. I'm doing WW and it has taken me about 8 weeks to lost 10 lbs. It's coming off, slowly, but it's coming off. I just started doing couch 2 5K and I am hoping it will help it come off faster.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:01 PM on May. 23, 2011