How do we get are men to listen?

He used to be the sweetest lad every but every time he goes out with his friend he changes. Its as if he doesnt care. He smokes weed all the time. When we are alone he makes me feel soo speshial i couldnt ask for a better boyfriend. He said he will stop smoking weed as soon as hre finds out he is going to be a dad but he hasnt. Why does he change when hes with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• banging head into wall

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• OUR men.
    Wow, i don't know.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Do everything opposite of what they say. Lol it doesn't get them to listen all the time but it sure does aggravate the hell out of them like they do us!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 11:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• minnesotanice did you notice special too, lol "speshial "

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:40 PM on May. 21, 2011

• He isn't going to change. How old is he?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:46 PM on May. 21, 2011

• most men wont change unless they get a wake up call ... and as far as "listening" - men listen as well as a 2 yr old
    MomDW

Answer by MomDW at 11:47 PM on May. 21, 2011

• usually i have to tell my husband 2 times before he listens so now i get his attention and put him next to me and his ear is right next to my mouth so he does have to listen or i yell in it
    ellen700

Answer by ellen700 at 11:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• He isn't going to change, he's a man. I was raised with 3 brothers, raised 2 sons and I've been married 28yrs. I've learned to tune out and say huh alot, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

• The only way I'm aware of is, to turn something you want him to hear into something that you don't want him to hear. Normally if you talk about something that you don't want them to hear, then they will listen.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• you're not very bright are you?
    ShaunaP83

Answer by ShaunaP83 at 12:00 AM on May. 22, 2011