Omg...

Dr.Who is so STUPID!!!!!! Do any of you watch this mess? lol my dh is all into it and I'm bored to tears!

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 11:54 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• my dh watches that shit too!
    We're watching Syfy right now, hence why I'm on Cafemom.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:57 AM on May. 22, 2011

• yes, my dh is watching it too. I hate the sci fi channel
    ShaunaP83

Answer by ShaunaP83 at 11:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Nope, just from what I've read and seen trailers of makes me not want to watch it.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:13 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I like it. So does my daughter.
    I think American Idol is the dumbest show ever invented. Along with every reality TV show, most game shows and talk shows. I wish they'd get rid of some of that crap.

I mostly watch syfy channel.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:02 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Actually I LOVE Doctor Who... (both the old series and the new series) it is one of my favorite shows. This new season they have new writers so it is a bit darker and different than previous seasons. I am not sure how much I like this season though, have not really gotten into the new episodes. My hubs loves this season and thinks it is one of the best ever. I do hope Matt Smith stays on for a while as the Doctor, I do like how he has taken over the role. (although David Tennant is still my fave!).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:37 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I liked the original, but the new one is super dumb! Sorry you have to suffer through it!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 12:40 AM on May. 22, 2011