How do i know if i am pregnant adult content

my periods all my life have been irregular until last december and this past january they were right on time and then when february came around i did not have a period and i have not had one since and the last of april all i did was spot for 2hrs for 2 days and then i spotted again may the 20 i had a period for 2 hrs and it was brown but all it was, was spotting and i have taken the 5 days ahead pregnancy test 2 and it came out negative both times i am worried about what is going on my breast are changing colors and they have growed at least 2 cup sizes but i am not sick and not craving anything and not showing anywhere but it could be that i am a big girl. can anyone help explain what it could be or help please

ellen700

Asked by ellen700 at 12:01 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• get an at home pregnancy test ... or get a dr appt. to be sure
    MomDW

Answer by MomDW at 12:07 AM on May. 22, 2011

• take a pregnancy test
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:08 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Take a test. Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:59 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I would ask your doctor for a blood test. I had to with my one pregnancy because I wasn't feeling right but the tests were showing faint lines. turned out I was just a few days off in my calculations. The doctor won't question you. Just tell them you've been trying and you've had some weird periods but the HPT's are negative and you just want to be sure. They will understand.
    Wonderland12777

Answer by Wonderland12777 at 9:35 AM on May. 22, 2011