Anyone a seller on ebay?

Can anyone tell me how to cancel a sale on ebay? My item sold but 2 weeks later, I haven't received payment. I opened up a case and stated that I hadn't recieved payment. They sent an email to the buyer and are giving them 7 days to pay. The truth is that I would just rather have cancelled the sale instead of continuing the transaction , but there is no option. I have had bad experiences with buyers who take this long to pay. How canI just cancel the sale next time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Shopping

• You have to wait for ebay to end the transaction once it's sold and the buyer won't pay. You can file the complaint with ebay after 7 days. To me that is long enough and I file it asap. Most buyers will go ahead and pay when ebay starts hassling them, but many wait until the last day. I add anyone who is that delayed in payment to my blocked buyers list.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:30 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I had to cancel one once. I think the buyer had to agree to it. If the buyer is already ignoring payment requests, they are probably going to ignore the cancellation request, too. Some people use a different email address for their ebay account and forget that they bid on something. I know it's no help, but it could just be an innocent mistake (not fair to you, though...).
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 3:48 AM on May. 22, 2011

• You'll actually have to open a claim at the Resolution Center:  eBay Resolution Center

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:33 PM on May. 23, 2011