Dreading bedtime....

my ds is 21 months old and a night owl! It's 11:18 here and he's still up, running wild. I hate taking him to bed b/c he pitches a fit until he's finally asleep, which can take up to an hour. Dosen't matter what time I take him to bed either. HELP! Who else is staying up all night and wants to keep an eye on my little monster while I sleep? lol

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 12:20 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• awwww. I am NOT looking forward to dealing with that again! My son was/is a night owl. (@ 16 he still only sleeps 4-5 hours a night, unless he's sick) I feel for you. I work nights & would totally watch him run around the office!
    Good Luck.
    PS. have you tried Melatonin? it worked wonders fr some friends of mine ( really didn't do much for MY son though)
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 12:29 AM on May. 22, 2011

• no, I'm just working on his nap time, don't want to give meds if they're not needed (no matter what they are)
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 11:05 AM on May. 23, 2011