Control hormonal anger??? How???

I have been sooooo mean lately and I know it. I do apologize for it when I have thought back on what I said and how I said it. I'm telling you I have been a real witch!

I have reason to believe I'm prego....AF is 5days late. I am getting a blood test done monday and will be taking a home test 2moro. Meanwhile is there a way I can control my temper? I want to keep a healthy relationship with my SO and stop hurting his feelings.

EXCEL518

Asked by EXCEL518 at 12:31 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Take some deep breaths and count to ten......thousand. Find some constructive ways to take out your anger instead of on loved ones. Maybe a speed bag or heavy punching bag at a local gym. Beat the hell out of a pillow at home. Go for a LONG walk. Wear a sign that says: I'm pregnant and hormonal. Sorry, I shouldn't joke, but sometimes laughter is the best thing to "cure" a bad mood.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:22 AM on May. 22, 2011

• i agree with Rosehawk
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:37 AM on May. 22, 2011

• In the beginning of my pregnancy I was hormonally such a bitch. But I started to be able to realize when I'm doing it, and think about why exactly I'm mad, and whats happening. I try to think logically, even though its hard, I still try. I remember my husband didn't kiss me goodnight, and I got pissed and didn't sleep. Then he wakes up and tried to kiss me and I snapped at him, and he was like, why are you mad? And I told him, and after I told him, I was like.....that was really dumb to be mad at that. You just have to stop and think.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 3:20 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Thank you I just seen ur comments. Lovely advice I have actually used over the wknd surprisingly it work =P
    EXCEL518

Comment by EXCEL518 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on May. 23, 2011