so i was due yesterday...and i'am ready to have her any tricks i can use??

1luvdrew

Asked by 1luvdrew at 11:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WALK, WALK, WALK...... IS THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO!!!!!!! GO TO WALMART OR THE MALL AND JUST LOOK AROUND!!!!!
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 11:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yes walk and have sex. I did this with my first baby. I walk around the park for about one hour. It was my birthday that night so my husband gave me a romantic night. Then the next morning I went into labor.
    lupe7

Answer by lupe7 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• YUP! WALK WALK WALK! I walked on the trail behind my house and went into labor. Try to speed walk. Thats what i was doing and i went to 3 cm! It works soooooooo good.
    atlantafan06

Answer by atlantafan06 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I've heard that you can also take a tablespoon of castor oil, and though I have no childbirth experience, I wouldn't suggest it. Good luck! (I've also heard that walking is great.)
    Spinse32

Answer by Spinse32 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I just had my son June 25th, i was due on the 24th...and i was due to be induced on that day as well. I woke up at 5am on the 24th to be induced and they called and canceled it..i cried the whole day i wanted to have him so bad i was sick of being pregnant..(he is my third baby) my husband had heard about Castro oil....i tried it with my first baby and it did not work, but i thought at this rate i really dont want to be pregnant anymore so ill give anything a try and my husband wanted to inconvinance (sp?) the hospital like they did us....Well i took it at 9pm and at 11pm i was in the ER...i delivered my son at 12:51 am on the 25th....so give it a try, sure it tastes bad but i mixed mine in a milk shake...a friend of mine made a batch of brownies and used that instead of veggie oil...it doesnt hurt to try...the worse that will happen is you sitting on the potty all night and no baby...or all the pushing on the potty could help you have the baby that night or morning? Good luck!!!
    jessekaaa

Answer by jessekaaa at 12:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Try getting a pedicure that comes with a foot massage. Reflexolgy says labor can be stimulated be a foot massage...some salons won't even give a pregnant woman a pedicure for fear of starting labor! Worst case scenario, your feet feel good!
    imberain

Answer by imberain at 12:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I used the secret castor oil to get me rolling and beleve it or not it worked! i put it in a shake (any flavor you like) and drink the whole thing (if you can). I took it at night and a two in the morning my water broke and so it began. I stronggly suddgest asking your doctor first tho.My doctor said is was fine for me if i wanted to try it. Good luck and hope you enjoy you baby ( i know i did) :)
    mrs.flagler

Answer by mrs.flagler at 12:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• get induced.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• walk, have sex if it's not uncomfortable, you could try hot raspberry tea, take a shower, or bath... there are a few things you could try... it just depends on you, and the baby.. walking usually helps cause contractions most..
    Jazzy611

Answer by Jazzy611 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• have Sex it worked for me 3 times
    mzjackie

Answer by mzjackie at 1:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2008