how in the hell do i lose this damn baby weight?

someone please point me in the direction of how i lose my baby weight, especially in my stomach area...i heard crunches don't work and that u have to have a tummy tuck to get rid of it..i just want a flat stomach again..i can go to the gym and diet i just need to know what to do once i get to the gym

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 7:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Crunches DO work, it also takes eating less calories than your bodie need. Ask your Dr how many calories your body needs a day and start there. With hard work, sit-up's crunches and sensible eating you CAN loose the tummy bulge! You just have to have the self controll. I tell myself....A moment on the lips, forever on the hips and it keeps me from indulging in too many sweet treats. I also ask myself before i eat anything outside of real meals, "am I really or actually hungry? or is this just comfort/stress eating?" this also keeps me from cheating.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• take in less calories and burn more. cardio and weight lifting at the gym. 45 minutes minimum of cardio and a little weight lifting should do the trick.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Crunches will work - you"ll see results in less than 6 weeks if you do them 4x a week. Cardio is important as well, you need to kick your metabolism up.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You might have a problem with portion control.If you do, I know of something that will help.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 9:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Get a plan done at your gym? I dont know how it works in the states but in the UK you get a free plan when you join. Cardio is very important so spend an hour running - slow running. Slow running for an hour or more will get your body into fat burning mode.

Eat lots of fruits as much as you desire before each meal and make sure to have a large green salad or green smoothies daily. I am currently writing a book on this - if you are still struggling in the new year (which is when it is released) you should check it out! :)
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• have you tried using a stomach cincher? they are awsome i used one after my 1st pregnancy along with Tae-Bo and it was awsome!
    they have all different kinds ... this is the one i like https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=squeem and here are some others http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_a_0_5?url=search-alias%3Dapparel&field-keywords=spanx+shapewear&sprefix=spanx
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You can loose the weight. It isn't hard. You have to just stick with a program. When you go to a gym, ask a trainer there and they can set you up on a regular routine to do for the areas that you need work on. Also watch your sugar in take and the carbs.
    GOOD LUCK.
    Anonymous

• I wanna loose baby weight too! My friend has been walking everyday 3 miles and she lost over 20 pounds! I cant get motivated, I eat junk, too much soda also! I dont think crunches work!!! Start with cardio and then add some toning exercises. Maybe we could motivated each other!!!! lol I need some help too.. I feel ure pain!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008