Are you revengeful?

a) i have been before, but NEVER again
b) i have been and sometimes the worst still gets the best of me
c) i have been and i still am, even 2 fold sometimes
d) no, never in my life have i been revengeful

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 2:15 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Um, that's not a word is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on May. 22, 2011

• What is revengeful?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:20 AM on May. 22, 2011

• wanting to take revenge
    tit for tat
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 2:29 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Most people use vengeful. Technically since revengeful is a word shouldn't it mean, to seek vengence again......Hmmmmm, pondering the word possibilities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 22, 2011

• revengeful: desiring and seeking vengeance while vengeful means only desiring vengeance (that is, revengeful indicates a stronger action)
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 2:32 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Thanks, yes I'm a believer of revenge. Especially if I've been attacked, hurt in any way. It may not be today or even tomorrow, but eventually I will get revenge :) Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:34 AM on May. 22, 2011

• No I am not; I leave it in Gods hands.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:39 AM on May. 22, 2011

• The last time I got revenge on someone was a couple of months ago. She lied and tried to get me fired and I proved her wrong but I was very vengeful soooo I went to McDonalds and bought a large french fry and dumped them all over her car and spent my lunch hour watching seagulls bomb her car! Her little blue Kia was ready for the car wash and I felt sooo much better!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:40 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I don't believe in taking revenge. I strongly believe "what comes around, goes around" (or is it the other way around?) Anyway, I believe that there is karmic retribution. At some point we have to pay for bad actions or thoughts against other people. So if someone does something mean against me, I don't waste my time seeking revenge. They will get what they deserve, eventually.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:41 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I love giving an honest answer then getting voted down. I quit, you guys won!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:59 AM on May. 22, 2011