Nightmares?

Every once in awhile my 17 mo old dd will wake up in the middle of the night just competely freaking out. She just screams and clings to me. Tonight was REALLY bad. She woke dh and I up with blood curling screams. I went into her room and she was crying "mama". It took me about ten min to get her calmed down. If I even actedlike I was going to put her down she freaked. She wouldn't let dh get near her. She would actually psuh him away and burry her face in me screaming. After about 40 min I got her back in her crib. I wonder if she's having nightmares? I know there's no way to tell right now. Has your baby ever done this?

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 2:25 AM on May. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Is she eating right before she goes to bed or watching any horror movies? That could be the case. I would consult a profesional if I was you.
    pjackson01

Answer by pjackson01 at 3:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No she wasn't watching any scary movies... I honestly don't even remember what was on TV. but she's too busy to ever stop and watch TV unless a song on a commerical gets her attention then she will stop and dance lol
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on May. 22, 2011