How do you get Revlon Colorstay Make up out of your Carpet, Best Sweater & Jeans?

Its my Daughter's Birthday today! She Came by to visit! She went to put on her Revlon Colorstay make up & it Splatted Big Sreaks of it All over her Best Sweater & Jeans! She Was just Heart sick! It ruined her Day & she Left! It also got on my Carpet! Any idea on her Clothes to save it? Is it possible to save it? Is it possible to save her Birthday? She Already was in pain from A Fall on her Previoulsy Broken Back!! I appreciate any replies to care & Help!! Thank you so much in Advance!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Noxema or any coldcream or makeup remover should remove the stains. Then, a little bit of Dawn dishwashing liquid will remove the makeup remover.

Tell your daughter that her happiness is worth more than any sweater. She's too beautiful to wear makeup anyway.

The above solution will also work on your carpet. I hope she feels better. When you call her, tell her you got the makeup out of the carpet, even if you didn't, so that way she'll feel better. Tell her I said Happy Birthday, as will many other people here!
    sizesmith

Answer by sizesmith at 7:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• A product called Greased Lightning will get it out! I promise. Greased Lightning will get out just about anything, chocolate, make-up, even blood and it wont color fade things you use it on.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I was just going to say greased lightening but be careful it will fade things if you put it on dark clothes do it rght before you put them in the washer. if you put it on the carpet just put a lot of water on after an soak it up. it is awesome stuff and pretty cheap too.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Windex! Saturate the stain with windex blot with a paper towel and rinse with cold water. It will come out. Most of the time it will even work with an old stain and will not damage the clothes.
    san3

Answer by san3 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008