Guarded Heart... Over the top!

I met this amazing guy 2 weeks ago. We shared an incredible out of this world kiss. Our chemistry is insane.

He doesnt like to talk on the phone because he talks all day long. He does however like to text... He is very closed off and doesnt like to share or express his feelings. He has been distant and not returning my call or texts. I texted him that if he isnt interested to just be honest and not lead me on...He text me that he is just keeping to himself for a few days because he feels really strong feelings for me and he is freaked out by it. He said he was not leading me on by any means and that he really likes me.

I dont know what to think or make of it. Do I believe him?? Or is he full of it and is not man enough to just tell me he isnt interested???

What do yall think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• There could be a lot of things going on, ranging from what you're afraid of all the way to what he said.

If this is a guy you're interested in (and it sounds like you are), I would suggest sort of backing off and taking things a bit slower - 2 weeks isn't very long to know someone, and texting all the time, etc really can be "too much too fast". It could drive him away, overwhelming him when he wants to move a bit slower. I think it would be a good idea for you to sort of follow his lead here and see where things go at a slower pace, but, at the same time, don't be sitting around waiting to hear from him - I'm not saying go dance on a bar somewhere, just live your life. If it's right, you don't want to kill it by going to fast too soon, and if it's not, then it will die a natural death and you won't be sitting around waiting and miserable.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:33 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I never trust a guy that will text over talking on the phone. I dated one of those, turned out he had a live in girlfriend. She got a hold of his phone one day and called me all pissed off. For now, give him his space if thats what he wants. Don't get too involved. You may have a connection, but you really don't know him.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:36 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I would give him some space. If he's truly interested, he will pursue you.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 8:15 PM on May. 22, 2011